Have a squiz at our new website!
We celebrated our 43rd birthday by gifting ourselves a new website!
We've taken a slightly different approach to the traditional Rotary club website - less focus on our activities, and more on new members and volunteers, and their reasons for getting involved with Rotary, e.g.:
- FELLOWSHIP with like-minded professionals
- BUILDING CONNECTIONS with the local business community
- GIVING BACK to our community
- GROW with Rotary (Personal Development)
- THINKING BIG! (Global Action)
We've just gone through our first full month with the new website - 145 unique users came to visit (five times our membership), and they viewed 796 pages of our content. That's a 79% increase over the old website!