What do you know about Manningham Youth Services?
Join us as we hear about Manningham Youth Services from Chris Milne.
Manningham Youth Services (MYS) offers a community-inclusive youth service that aims to improve the health and well-being of all young people who live, work, study or are otherwise connected to the Manningham municipality.
Delivered by Eastern Access Community Health (EACH), MYS engages with young people to help build skills, qualities and capabilities to create more sound pathways for a brighter and more optimistic future.
MYS provides the following supports for young people:
- Consultations with a youth worker to provide guidance, support, advice and access to opportunities within the local area
- In-school mentoring, leadership and social support programs
- Support for international students
- Youth Advisory Council
- Mental Health Awareness Education Program
- Youth events
MYS also provides advice, support and assistance to the following groups who engage with young people:
- Parents and caregivers
- Educational professionals
- Community service providers
- Community recreational providers
- Local businesses
Date: Wednesday 21th April 2020
Time: 6.30 for a 7:00pm start
At: Manningham Club, 1 Thompsons Road Bulleen
Cost: $32 per person (a two course dinner will be served)
RSVP: by Sunday 18th April 2020 to Dan Hession