Visit us at the Doncaster Hill Market!
Come visit our monthly Doncaster Hill Market and support our local producers. The market is held on the first Sunday of every month (except January) and opens from 8 am to 1 pm. Stallholders include fresh produce and artisan foods such as:
- Steve & Deirdre's Veggies (farm-fresh in-season vegetables)
- Goulburn Valley Pork (free-range pork products)
- Avra Farm Fresh (fresh Yarra Valley free range eggs)
- Yarra Valley Produce Farms (in-season berries, cherries, figs and jams)
- BoatShed Cheese (French and Italian style cheeses)
- Taradale Meat Merchants (fresh organic free-range meat)
- The 3 Bees (Single Origin Raw Honey & Bee Products)
- PowerHouse Cheese (handmade vegetarian artisan cheese)
While you are there, feel free to wander over to the neighbouring craft market, where you might find a few treasures for yourself or your special someone.
Both markets are located near the library at MC Square, and the car parks around the Manningham Council offices. There's always plenty of free parking via the MC Square underground car park or via JJ Tully Drive.
There will also be live entertainment and hot food, including the famous Rotary sausage sizzle. Recent performers include:
- Templestowe College
- CK Singing School
- Wendy Samantha Productions Performing Arts School
- Donvale Calisthenics Club
- Alex & Madelin
Entry is by gold coin donation and proceeds go back towards community projects managed by the Rotary Clubs of Doncaster and Templestowe.
Need more info? Call Sohrab at 0421 199 676 or visit www.doncasterhillmarket.org.au
See you there!