Looking for fresh produce in Manningham?
Let the farm come to you!
Come visit our Doncaster Hill Farmer's Market on the first Sunday of every month from 8 am to 1 pm. Recent stallholders include fresh produce and artisan foods such as:
• Goulburn Valley Pork (free-range pork products)
• Avra Farm Fresh (Fresh Local Eggs & Honey)
• Caboor Farms (nut products and dried fruit)
• Yarra Valley Produce Farms (in-season berries, cherries, figs and jams)
• Robinvale Estate (Oils, Vinegars and Dressings)
• The 3 Bees (Raw Honey & Bee Related Products)
• BoatShed Cheese (French and Italian style cheeses)
• Fergys Food (Artisan Sourdough Breads, Cakes & Pastries)
• Blue Pear Pantry (Savoury Pies and Rolls)
While you are there, feel free to wander over to the neighbouring craft market, where you might find a few treasures for yourself or for that special someone.
Both markets are located near the library at MC Square, and the car parks around the Manningham Council offices. There's always plenty of free parking via the MC Square underground car park or via JJ Tully Drive.
There will also be live entertainment and hot food, including the famous Rotary sausage sizzle.
Entry is by gold coin donation and proceeds go back towards community projects managed by the Rotary Clubs of Doncaster and Templestowe.
Need more info? Call Sohrab at 0421 199 676 or visit www.doncasterhillmarket.org.au
See you there!
Rotary Club of Doncaster
Rotary Club of Templestowe