Wednesday February 6, 2019
At the end of a twelve month exchange to Switzerland, Jamie Bastian listed here highlights as:
- The understanding and experience of living in another country, not just visiting, but living in.
- Becoming fluent in German
- Skiing at Nendez
- Experiencing the Swiss traditional end of winter celebration
- Visiting the biggest theme park in Europe
- Visiting the Gaudi basilica La Sagrada Familia.
- A visit to Zermatt and the Matterhorn
- And the opportunity to visit a number of iconic locations in Europe, such as Venice (which included a gondola ride), Budapest, Eiffel Tower, a road trip from Austria to Berlin, a stop in Brussels and of course, Paris.