Wednesday, August 29 – e-Club of Melbourne – Gabe Hau – Club President
Gabe Hau, President of the e-Club of Melbourne shared with us a presentation on the dynamics of an e-Club.
- There is less travel – as meetings are held as a dial in – with visuals if you chose to use the Zoom platform (free to subscribers)
- Wins the prize for time efficiency
- You can participate – even when commuting as you can listen in to the meeting
- Speakers are recorded – so the sessions can be played again, later
- No venue costs, no meal costs
- Getting to know other members is through less frequent face to face occasions – including social and project gatherings.
- As members can be from anywhere in the world, some members are joining the meeting in different time frames.
Currently a club of 10 members the e-Club has members from several states in Australia and a couple in overseas locations.
The eClub of Melbourne welcomes visitors and can be contacted at e-Club of Melbourne if you contact them, you can join their meeting which occurs on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.